Anyone?!?!?!

TTCromar
on 3/21/05 2:36 am - UT
Has anyone heard about or from Belkys? It's been awhile (since the 16th) shince she posted from Mexico that she was coming home. I haven't seen her on the boards. Anyone know anything? Hope she's ok....maybe she's or or or or or or If anyone knows anything let us know please. t~
DONNA RELLA
on 3/21/05 2:49 am - Uvalde, TX
You know, i have been wondering the same thing? Maybe we can check with Rosella? Let's say a quick prayer for her...ok?
klnbaker
on 3/21/05 4:06 am - Gresham, OR
I got an email from her. I was thanking her for helping me with a question. She just replied to that email. She didn't say how she was doing since she's been home. Kathleen
TTCromar
on 3/21/05 4:11 am - UT
Thanks for the info....i hope she's ok. t~
DONNA RELLA
on 3/21/05 4:17 am - Uvalde, TX
So how are you doing Tami? I read your profile and i think i could probably save a fortune on eating out too, if i could hurry and get the wls... donna
TTCromar
on 3/21/05 8:01 am - UT
Hey Donna!!! I can honestly say that this week I feel about 90% back to normal. I am amazed. It's taken me a bit longer than most, but I'm so glad to be feeling better. I've started to increase my walking and hope to be to an hour on the tread mill by the end of the week. I've found that I don't dump really which makes me mad. I really wanted that to help me, but I guess I have no choice. Blood sugars and high blood pressure are all within the normal range and I'm feeling it too. Donna...don't give up on the money and the surgery. I had to wait 5 years. It's so hard to wait I know, but don't give up. Also....email me will ya. I need to talk with you about something. t~
GW
on 3/21/05 5:22 am - Weatherford, TX
I know that Belkys is doing alright. Even though I don't get to hear from her as much as I want to at this stage! She is off work for 2 months and has no internet at home. She told me she was going to try and get it though! Let's all keep our fingers, eyes, hair, and legs (if we can! )crossed that it will be soon! I miss her! Genie
TTCromar
on 3/21/05 7:56 am - UT
Hey Genie!!! Thanks for letting us know. I was kinda getting worried about her. If you hear from her tell her we miss her. t~
gobelkys
on 3/22/05 1:50 am - MIAMI, FL
Thank you Tami, I 'm doing pretty good. I'm writting from a library - I just had to get intouch with you guys, hopefully I will have internet @ home by the end of next week. I had my little downside here and there but other than that its all fine. Take care, Belkys 226/205/102
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views