Crazy??

Melissa M.
on 3/21/05 7:53 pm - UT
Good luck. Let us know. I'll be thinking of you. Take care. Melissa
Melissa M.
on 3/21/05 7:51 pm - UT
Is that the website for the columbia one? I checked it out the other day. Will they do the financing for Mexico? I have my heart set on Dr. A doing my surgery. And yes bad credit has been what's been stopping me from getting the finance that I need for surgery. I'll look into it again. Thanks Genie. Melissa
GW
on 3/22/05 12:43 am - Weatherford, TX
It is the website for the Bogota, Columbia WLS. If you get the financing through them, I know it would have to be done there. But, if you don't qualify they send you a list of investors that finance all kinds of surgeries, plastics, wls, etc. I wouldn't think those would have to be done there. I would think you could go to Mexico for those. When I didn't have the money and was checking into everything, I emailed everyone of their testimonial patients. I heard back from all but 2. They all said they would do it again. They also stressed that you are no where near the fighting and that it was very nice. If our house hadn't sold, we were seriously considering that option! Good luck to you! Let me know what you find out! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views