2005 Reunion

lilsneaker
on 3/18/05 10:34 am - Austin, TX
Hello, all! We've just about got the hotel locked down for 9/29-10/2 in San Antonio. There has been some question about what this is. This originally started out last year as a way for us to get together for support and to honor Dr. Aguirre. It was really wonderful thanks to Rachel A & Grace Smith, and all the volunteers. This year, we'd like to open it up to all the members of the South of the Border group also. Some of Dr. A's patients have become close to members on this board. We also understand what can happen as a result of going out of the country for this surgery. Since we are all in a unique position, we need a unique support group. As always, we do not want money to be an issue. If there is a problem, please be sure to contact me. Hopefully we'll be able to work out a solution. We're also going to need volunteers and ideas. If you want to volunteer, have any questions or ideas, please email me. If you had the surgery, having the surgery, or thinking about having the surgery, and think you would like to attend, please send me an email. This way we can keep everyone up with what's going on. There is no actual commitment until later on, but we do need to get an idea of how many people are planning to attend. I'm really excited about this, and am looking forward to seeing everyone again. I'm also looking forward to meeting some new people. BTW, I will always answer your email, even if it's only to let you know that it was received. Vicky P.
DW
on 3/18/05 11:23 pm - Galveston, TX
Hi Vicky, I think it is a great idea to include the South of the Border members to the reunion. You can count Kevin and I in for whatever you need. I think it might also be a good idea to include those from the plastic surgery forum that had their surgery "South of the Border", I am really interested in talking to them. Dot -- D W
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views