Thursday Food Post

chunkable
on 3/17/05 1:16 am - federal way, wa
Okay here goes. I drank a ton of water yesterday and ended up gaining a pound.. geeez. how depressing Breakfast - 1 scrambled egg with onion and cheese 1/2 piece of wheat toast with butter Snack - Protein drink Lunch - Taco salad from taco bell I think maybe the guts of a taco... Snack - apple with peanut butter Dinner - chicken breast with broccoli with alfredo sauce poured over the top and baked. 335/301 God I hate 301 im so tired of seeing that damn number ugggh
GerrAnn
on 3/17/05 3:53 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Everyone Well I hope everyone's food day is going good (MOLLY) Sometimes I wake up in the morning and can tell that Im headed for a yucky food day.. so that is when I start off slowly..So here it is: Protein drink breakfast- 4oz applesause lunch- leftover Taco Salad -- (this is where the bad food day came in) YUCK leftover doesnt work here.. snack: 8 cashews ( for cleansing purposes) hummm Dinner - salad with shrimp protein drink GerrAnn
Melissa M.
on 3/17/05 11:45 pm - Weatherford, TX
I was just wondering why no one eats soup. I have not had surgery yet, but the second person I talked to who had had WLS called it the Campbell Soup diet because that's all she ate for a month after. Melissa Massey
KrisInAL
on 3/17/05 11:49 pm - Bessemer, AL
I ate a lot of cream of chicken soup for a few weeks. I just got tired of it. I am giving it a break & then I'll bring it back.
GerrAnn
on 3/18/05 12:00 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Melissa Most of us went through the Campbell Soup diet but have gotten off of that.. Many of the March surgery girls/guys haven't been posting what they are eating yet.. BAD BAD They probably dont think we want to hear about what brand of soup they are eating today.. But we still know where they are coming from.. It is fresh in our memories.. GerrAnn 244/215
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views