Hello Everyone

ROGER S.
on 3/16/05 1:47 pm - HERMISTON, OR
This is Rogers wife just wanted to let everyone know that Roger is doing OK and that we are at the Hotel Coral. He is having trouble with acid reflux, anyone else had that problem? Otherwise doing ok, some pain as to be expected though, also feels naushous and bloated alot, normal I hope. I try to help as much as I can with helping him get up and down but I guess I should have started weight lifting before this. So needless to say that can be a painful situation for him. He is drinking alot of crystal ligh****er feels heavy to him. And walking, walking, and walking some more. Roger also had to have his gall baldder out when he had the surgery, kind of panicky when they come to get you only an hour or so into surgery, but they could tell the panic stricken look on my face and the anethesialogist (sp?) says everything is fine but the gall bladder is full of stones we need your permission to remove it, I thought whew yes take it out better now than to have problems later. I am very sorry that I missed Genie when she came by to visit. And I appreciate Belky allowing us to visit while she was in the hospital. Well I will post more later. Thank you all for your encouragement and support for our family, I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness. Robin
TTCromar
on 3/16/05 2:38 pm - UT
Hey Robin Welcome to the boards. I'm so glad to hear Roger is doing ok. Tell him to hang in there.....it does get better. We hope he's up dancing with you really soon!! You hang in there too....
tamara_b73
on 3/16/05 11:31 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Thanks for the update Robin! The bloated feeling is definetely normal, as is the nausea. I had both. They will go away soon. So glad to hear that you all are at the hotel and doing well. Congratulations on the surgery and all the good things coming your way! Tamara 2/9/05 320/297/?
GW
on 3/16/05 11:46 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hey Robin! So glad to "meet" you! I am sorry I missed you at the hospital as well. I am so glad that Rodger is doing better. I know exactly how he feels about being bloated. I didn't have to much nauseau though. Have you ever seen Ghostbusters? I felt like the marshmellow man at the end of the movie! I was bigger after surgery than before! But, I am off all my diabetes medicine and my blood pressure medicine. This is going to be so worth it and I know that both of your lives will improve. Please encourage Rodger to get on board and post any and all questions he has. I know I wouldn't have made it here without the support. There are several men on here as well if he wants a mans viewpoint. Marty had his surgery in February, and a one month had lost over 50 pounds! Men tend to lose faster so he can be encouraged in that! Tell Roger I said hello and I look forward to seeing you both posting! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views