Wednesday Food post

chunkable
on 3/16/05 12:51 am - federal way, wa
Okay so im on this kick where I need to get more water in. Im going to the nutrionist in about 10 minutes and will let you know how it goes.. breakfast - guts of a breakfast burrito, eggs, scrambled, cheese, sausage chunks and some onions lunch - not sure yet maybe a hamburger patty 1/3 cup dinner - chicken casserole from last night im at 32 oz of water so far and shooting for 120 oz today. Hugs to you all Cindy
RenewedSpirit
on 3/16/05 1:32 am - Kuna, ID
Hi guys...was lurking so I thought I would give my input! Hi mom..I'm sure you'll see this too! B: had a fried egg on 1 slice wheat toast S: protein shake L: egg salad wrapped in a slice of deli ham D: Chicken Teriaki Salad.. avacado, cheese, tomato, marinated chicken, and salad with low fat ranch dressing, and a couple croutons. Yum! See ya in a few days ma! Stefani
TTCromar
on 3/17/05 12:42 pm - UT
Hey Stefani Do you know the Anderson family in Kuna? Just wondering......I know one of their daughters.
KrisInAL
on 3/16/05 2:54 am - Bessemer, AL
Breakfast: 1 sausage ball (not even a whole one - it just doesn't taste as good as it used to ) Lunch: mashed potatoes and 1 bite of chicken Snack: 6 peanuts Dinner: eggplant casserole Snack: cheese cubes I was on a stall for 2 weeks where I didn't lose any weight at all. Then, someone told me I wasn't eating enough. Sure enough, I bumped up my calories & started losing again! Tomorrow is my one month anniversary and I have lost 19 pounds. I know that doesn't sound like much, but I am okay with it & now I know what I was doing wrong. I have energy to excersise now too, so I am going to start. Also, I don't like water so I have been drinking a lot of unsweet tea. I think tha****er is best though & I'm going to try to cut down on the tea & get more H2O in. I KNOW that I'm not getting enough liquids in.
Molly Mae
on 3/16/05 5:52 am - WA
Man, I am sucking so bad in the food department. My cravings for sweets have never been this strong. As a matter of fact, I am not even gonna post what I have eaten today until I get over the thought of it. I am really doing some soul searching and trying to figure out what changes to make. It is possible that I am going to go to a 2 meal a day plan with the addition of a protein supplement until I can successfully change my habits for good. Right now I just feel out of control and it doesn't matter if I am PMSing or not this has got to change!!! Whaaaa!!! Thanks for listening, Hugs, Molly 252/204/135
tamara_b73
on 3/16/05 11:44 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Molly: First of all, you sound like you need a hug so here goes.... Hope things get back on track with your eating. I know it is hard and already I strugle some days. It is so hard to reconcile the pure enjoyment food used to give me with the consequenses of that enjoyment. Take care, Tamara
GerrAnn
on 3/16/05 8:01 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Everyone Well Cin you didnt say if you were feeling better today or not.. Hope you are... I am surprised at the amount of water you are trying to get down today!!! Im lucky to get 60oz a day..And that is pushing it... Protein drink Breakfast: Egg and cheese omelet / salsa Lunch: Taco Salad ( enough leftovers for the next week...lol) snack: 6 cashews Dinner: Taco Salad protein drink Have a good evening! GerrAnn 244/215
chunkable
on 3/16/05 8:30 am - federal way, wa
hey gerrannn I feel great today no sickies anymore which is good. Nutritionist appt went well she gave me some good ideas to increase my fiber content in my foods have crackers and cheese and stuff like that. So far today I have drank 72 oz of water. I still have 4 more hours where im really going to try to drink more. It's not as hard as i thought it would be. Hoping to get over 100 oz atleast today.. want to clean out my system.. Hugs to you all Cindy
tamara_b73
on 3/16/05 11:40 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Well, I know we talked about how we were going to post and I've decided that when I post I will just post what I had the previous day since what I will have the rest of today hasn't been decided for sure yet. B: 1 c. cheerios with carb countdown milk L: 3/4 of a chicken breast snack: 1 string cheese D: slice of reduced carb (6 g, no sugar, 60 cal) rye bread w/ cream cheese snack: small handful of cashews Thanks everyone for all the great ideas!! Tamara
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views