I need HELP!

GW
on 3/16/05 12:50 am - Weatherford, TX
I need to know where to find that list of all the no-no drugs we can't ever take again. I have a Dr.'s appt. with my PCP at 3:00 p.m. today. I am in so much pain and the liquid tylenol is not touching it. This has nothing to do with the surgery though! My incision is healing just fine. I have sleep apnea and have to wear a c-pap machine. I have always been a side sleeper so I have a mask for side sleeping. Since the surgery, I have been having to sleep on my back since it hurts to sleep on my side right now. The head gear has a thick rubber piece on the back that hits my head in all the wrong places. I have had a headache for it for sometime now, but today I can't move my neck in any direction. I have had a bad neck for years now and my Dr. usually gives me Lodine and Skelaxin, a muscle relaxor. I have those here at the house. I just need to know if I can take those in liquid form, or if there is something else I have to take. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and the faster the better!
Dinka Doo
on 3/16/05 7:35 am - Medford, OR
Generally you will take no NSAID's (non steroidal anti inflamatories) such as Advil, Aleve, Naprosyn, Orudis, etc. No aspirin or other blood thinners and nothing that can be hard on the stomach. I do believe you can have narcotics of pretty much all sorts, but you'd need to ask to make sure. I know you can have vicodin and the like. Hope you get something that works well for you!!! Dina
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views