Tuesday Food Post

chunkable
on 3/15/05 6:24 am - federal way, wa
Okay well im not feeling real well today. I have the worst sore throat so I haven't been eating very well needless to say here is what I have had so far today: Breakfast notta snack sugar free cocoa lunch bout 1/2 cup of salad snack notta dinner not sure Can we take anything for sore throats im about ready to cut my head off and call it good lol.. Going to a nutritionist tomorrow to get a better idea of what to eat and all of that so will keep you all posted. Hugs Cindy
gobelkys
on 3/15/05 7:15 am - MIAMI, FL
Hi Cindy I guess I will strat posting my food as much as I can. Sorry you feel so bad. B-oatmeal L-refried beans D- most probably cottage cheese Belkys 226/215/102
chunkable
on 3/15/05 7:36 am - federal way, wa
good job belkys on the weight loss. Your doing great. Thanks for posting on the food post. I just have an icky throat.. grrr hate that.. Hugs to you Cindy
Molly Mae
on 3/15/05 7:41 am - WA
Hey there Cindy! I have had a real mean cold too and finally went to the dr. They gave me some of the nastiest freakin' liquid medicine ever. It is a type on anti-biotic and it's gross. I was on liquid tylenol at first and that was a joke. Then I took some Thera-Flu. It also contains a tylenol product and it really helped. Anyway, as far as eating goes.. wakeup: Achiev One coffee proten shake. B: tiniest sausage patty ever. More like a sliver. mmmmm S: Nectar Iced Tea Proten drink mixed with lemonade Crystal light L: refried beans with sharp cheddar and chilies S: Power Crunch cookie Being bad: a little pineapple cake thing from Taiwan, hubby brought home D: don't know yet! This day really sucks eating wise and it is horrible to see it all spelled out in black and white!
GW
on 3/15/05 9:13 am - Weatherford, TX
WEll, the day is almost over, but here is what I had: B-oatmeal L-scrambled egg D-cream of celery soup I did try an Atkins protein drink between Breafkast and Lunch. I had one in Mexico and went down good. Today, I only had 4 sips. Then, not sick, but just didn't feel right, so I quit. By the way, I stop drinking 30 minutes before meals, wait 45 minutes after meals to start drinking, then sip, sip, sip,sip! How do ya'll get in 90 oz a day??????? I am getting about 48. Occasionaly 64 but that is on a very good day! What gives? What is the secret to getting in all your water? Genie
tamara_b73
on 3/16/05 11:24 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Genie: I am more post op than you and I still can't get all my water in. I really try, but it is hard. I have tried many different drinks to try to increase my intake, but it seems like I can drink one flavor for awhile and then it is like I have to force myself to swallow every little sip. I have crystal light (various flavors), light Hi-C, bottled water, SF kool-aid. I guess we just need to keep working on it. Congratulations on not drinking with your meals!!! However, I don't think you need to wait that long. I was under the impression that it was 20 minutes before and after??? Anyway, this is what I ate: B: egg w/ cheese L: 3/4 chicken breast D: Low carb rye toast with cream cheese snack: string cheese Tamara
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views