I'm Bored

TTCromar
on 3/15/05 12:18 am - UT
I'm bored with food. Anyone got any idea's on what to eat?
GerrAnn
on 3/15/05 12:27 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tami I had some yummy taco salad from taco bell the other day... YUMMY. Has beans in the bottom. For protein.. Of course take the family with you so that they can eat most of it... It's Cindys fault that I started craving salads.. Think she goes to wendys for her lunch every day... Have you tried salads yet??? I put avacado in it and cheese.. Still not doing good with the chew, chew thing.. Sometimes I have problems with chicken stickin... Had one egg with 1/4 piece of wheat bread the other day that was good... Seems the more I eat the more I loose. Wakes my body up!!! GerrAnn 244/215 Yahoo!!!
TTCromar
on 3/15/05 1:08 am - UT
hey GerrAnn ya, i've been wanting to try salads.....but didn't know if i should, things get stuck a lot on me. i chew well....but they still get stuck for some reason. i think i'll go to Taco Bell and try one.....it sounds sooo good!!! Thanks so much for the idea!!! Your the best!!!
cathy.fowler
on 3/15/05 1:53 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Tami, I've got the solution to your salad problems!! Last night we went to Cici's Pizza and I got four pieces of the taco pizza (or pizza ole"). OK, OK.......I only ate the topping (mostly lettuce and cheese). It was delicious! I was wondering about the texture but my tummy liked it! Take care, Cathy Fowler
jarrn03
on 3/15/05 2:41 am - Lebanon, OR
I lived on the insides of the ground beef taco supremes. It was the only meat I could eat for 6 months! I could only eat 1/2 or less in the beginning, but now a yr later I can eat all of the insides. Another thing I would eat at taco time was a bean tostada, topping only. It does get boring after a while until you find something different. I lived on sugar free popscicles also. They really helped after something would get stuck and my pouch was irritated. It really soothed it. If I think of anything else I'll let you know! Julie
GerrAnn
on 3/15/05 3:11 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Julie Now that is a great ideal also... Hummm sour cream etc... I can take hamburger if it is mushy like that. Dinner at taco bell.. GerrAnn
TTCromar
on 3/15/05 12:16 pm - UT
ok.....went to Taco Bell tonight for dinner... Had a hard shell taco..the bottom half. It tasted sooooo good, it just ended up not sitting too well. I'll have to wait a little while to try that agian. But...ohhhhh, it tasted so good!!!!
Melodie
on 3/15/05 8:33 pm - S E, Ok
Tami, I tried something new this week and really do like it. I fixed a spread with cream cheese (I used the whipped), chopped dried beef and green onions, mixed it up and spread it on low carb WASA crackers. Got a little extra protein in and it was low carb and I think pretty good. It's also pretty filling, so a good snack for me. I remember when I was a new post-op and how bored I would get with food choices, just wish I could remember more of what I did to fix that. Best wishes for continued success. Melodie Surgery Date 10-28-03 300/145
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views