Rosella's email address?

DONNA RELLA
on 3/13/05 2:04 pm - Uvalde, TX
can someone please give me rosella's email address?
rhionan
on 3/13/05 9:36 pm - Lincoln, NE
Hiya Donna! You can reach Rosella at [email protected]. I hope that helps!! Love and hope to you! Tera
lakerskobeb
on 3/13/05 9:38 pm - Canton, OH
Hi Donna, I understand that you are wanting to make a date for your surgery with DR. Aguirre. Me and Patricia will be going down on June 6th if you are interested in joining us. Let me know. Here is Rosella's email address: [email protected] It may take her a day or two to get back with you depending on how busy they are. Ronda in Ohio
gobelkys
on 3/14/05 2:18 am - MIAMI, FL
Hi Donna, I'm still in Mexico, Just had my surgery with Dr. Aguirre on 3/8/05. I just saw Rosella she has been very bz, But inform you are trying to contact her, she said as soon as she gets to her computer she will contact you. If decide to choose Dr Aguirre, you will be making a great choice. Best of luck, Belkys
gogeko
on 3/14/05 2:57 am - Palmer, AK
HI DONNA I TOO WILL BE HAVING SURGERY BY DR. AGGIURE. MY SURGERY IS SCHEDULED FOR MAY 31. I WILL BE STAYING AT ONE OF THE APPARTMENTS THAT DR. AGGIURE HAS FOR HIS LONG DISTANCE PACIENTS. I HAVE READY MANY PROFILES ON HIS PACIENTS AND I TRULY FEEL I HAVE MADE THE BEST DECISION TO GO TO HIM. ROSELLA IS VERY GOOD AT GETTING BACK TO YOU. I WISH YOU WELL. CINDY, WASILLA ALASKA
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views