Genie, let me know how you got home?

gobelkys
on 3/12/05 11:14 pm - MIAMI, FL
know you must be at home by now, It must feel woderful. I miss you alot! But soon I will be home again. I hope you had a good night sleep Tony you where wonderful, you have to get some credit for all you did Please keep me in touch and let me know how was your travelling day. Love, Belkys
Red H.
on 3/13/05 2:07 am - Lebanon, OR
Belkys, I know this is meant for Genie but wanted to say Hello. And yes home does feel so wonderful. Your bed feels so fabulous. You know the saying, there is nothing like home, friends & family. But the travel was hard. We just don't know what we would have done without Candices dad. He has been our right arm all the way. We are so blessed. Question: Did you go down there alone? Kay & Candice
gobelkys
on 3/13/05 4:28 am - MIAMI, FL
Hi Kay, No, my father came with me, my mom had to stay with the kids. Hope Candice is doin better. Belkys
GW
on 3/13/05 5:01 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey Belkys! I didn't forget you girlfriend! We got home about 1:30 am and when I got up at 10, my kids and grandkids came over. They just left so here I am! It was a very long flight, but I survived it. We hit a lot of turbulence. I told Tony that I thought Bambi found every pothole in the road, and now the pilot was managing to find them in the air! I saw Rodger before I left. He really needs our support and encouragement! I encouraged him to get on this site, so maybe he will once he is released. He was still pretty 'underwhelmed' about the clinic and all, and he was very nauseous. He is having a rough time. Please keep him in your prayers. Well, I am pooped from yesterday and the company today. Think I will check out for now, but I will be back! You take care and tell your dad hello for me, okay? Miss you! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views