Update on Candice

Red H.
on 3/12/05 12:00 pm - Lebanon, OR
Here we are at day 10 postop. 2 steps forward, 3 steps back, everythings normal ! We are working with each issue as it comes up. Candice got her tube out on day 7 , 1/2 the staples out on day 9. and I actually removed the last 1/2 of the staples today. Now if she just had a lttle more energy, she would be great. Another week and I am sure she will be singing praises. How are the rest of you recent post ops doing. Bylkeys, Jennie, Kathy ? Gereann, did you just sail right thru with NO problems? Tips are accepted here ! Kay
gobelkys
on 3/12/05 12:34 pm - MIAMI, FL
Hi Kay, I dont know if Candice has tryed getting some protein drinks, if not this might help out with the energy. I had my first one today, I'm on my 5th day. This is not easy, but it will get better, I don't feel 100% yet but dont feel terribly bad. Hopefully she will be feelling better and better each day. Hope your ok, Belkys
TTCromar
on 3/12/05 1:27 pm - UT
Hello Kay & Candice Kay, I had a really hard first 3-4 weeks. I think it may have been my diabeties that had something to do with it....but i don't know for sure. It felt as if my insides had been used as bowling balls and I had a hard time breathing. I'm doing a lot better now *thank God* and I know it'll only get better. Please pass on our best wishes to Candice. She's in my prayers!
Dinka Doo
on 3/12/05 4:44 pm - Medford, OR
Kay - Email me ([email protected]) an address where I can send some protein samples for you. This stuff is incredible and immediately increases my energy level. It's gelatin based and goes down as easy as Crystal light. It's called Protidiet. I'll send some out so she can at least try it for a few days and see if it helps her. Dina
GW
on 3/13/05 5:04 am - Weatherford, TX
Hello Kay and Candice! I am home now and that makes everything feel better! Anyway, I am doing pretty good and have not found anything that I have had trouble eating. I am having trouble getting in all my water. I also need some good suggestions as I am so tired of all the same old stuff! Any ideas out there? Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views