Can we Drink 7UP ?

Red H.
on 3/11/05 6:00 am - Lebanon, OR
Has anyone drank 7up to settle the tummy? Candice is 1 week postop. ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Can we do this??? Need to know ASAP. Thank You to all!
chunkable
on 3/11/05 6:55 am - federal way, wa
Hi Kay I have heard different suggestions on this. I was told we could not have any type of carbonated beverage including soda but was told if we let it go flat we could have diet soda as long as it's flat but I haven't had any soda and don't miss it now... However I wouldn't just because the 7-up probably has sugar in it and that might make her dump. Is she still feeling bad?? Cindy
GerrAnn
on 3/11/05 6:56 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Kay NO dont have that carbonated drink... She'd be better off with the girl scout cookie.. Hey Candice.. Sorry to hear that you are feeling so bad... GerrAnn
TTCromar
on 3/11/05 1:14 pm - UT
Hey GerrAnn....is that "Girl Scout" remark aimed at me and my box's of cookies????!!!! LOL I would try some tums or rolades. They have helped me when my tummy gets going. Good Luck!!!
GerrAnn
on 3/11/05 10:20 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tami Now you know that you are my dear friend and I would never give you a bad time for eating things that aren't good for you!! Just so happens I had been looking for a girl scout sale myself... Thank goodness I couldn't find them... I agree on the tums and rolaids, I eat them everyday for the tummy gurgles.. GerrAnn
TTCromar
on 3/12/05 3:28 am - UT
hehehe...........your a sweety GerrAnn I just have to say........so everyone knows......i DIDN'T eat any of the cookies. I'm letting my boys have them as treats....but i'm staying far away. That first day they came was hard......but i got over it. I was wondering, what did Kay do? Did they use 7up or what. Anyone know??? I hope things worked out.
Dinka Doo
on 3/12/05 4:52 pm - Medford, OR
Sorry GerrAnn - can't agree with you on that. If the 7-up is diet, it is absolutely better than having a girl scout cookie. You can get the 7-up down easier than the cookie which would likely make her very very sick..... Not a good idea either way right now, but not much could be worse than a cookie right now IMO. Dina
GerrAnn
on 3/13/05 1:15 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Dina The Girl Scout cookie thing was a joke.. Ment for Tami.. GerrAnn
gobelkys
on 3/11/05 7:01 am - MIAMI, FL
Hi Candice, I would not drink 7-up diet or plain. It been said in this forum that we shoul'nt have any carbonated drinks. I hope you feel better soon. Belkys
GW
on 3/11/05 9:49 am - Weatherford, TX
Kay, I definetly would NOT have soda at this point. The carbonation will definetly stretch out her new baby pouch! The post on letting a beverage sit for 10 minutes to go flat first I believe is for at least 6 months out. Ginger will settle the stomach. Get chicken noodle soup, strain the noodles out and just use the broth. Add some ginger. I have always been in to the herbs for medicinal purposes when my children were little. The only question I have about ginger is, we are not allowed salt, pepper, or condiments, so you post ops out there..............is that a condiment? Inquiring minds want to know! Give her my love and tell her she is in my prayers! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views