PROFILE UPDATE

cathy.fowler
on 3/10/05 9:55 am - Mesquite, TX
I have updated the "Ensenada experience". I have no idea why some words are highlighted and different colors! And, I guess Kricket thought the "before" picture was tooooooo bad to use. Whatever, I should be changing soon! Cathy
DONNA RELLA
on 3/11/05 1:20 am - Uvalde, TX
i don't remember if you told me how much money you spent TOTAL... also, what is the first step in this process w/ dr. aguirre. I have only gone to Dr. Mcdaniel in Victoria... so i am not sure where to start.
cathy.fowler
on 3/11/05 2:34 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Donna, thanks for the message! The first thing to do is e-mail Rosella w/Dr. Aguirre's office. She will put you on the straight and narrow! The cost of my surgery, doctor, hosp, anesthesiologist was $9,400. The other costs were, air flight expenses, hotel before and after released from hospital, and Bambi (Dr. A's driver) to pick you up and take you back to San Diego airport. Rosella will give you all the information you need. Good luck on you journey!!! I,too,waited a year for insurance to do some-thing---gained weight and blood pressure went up and I decided to "just do it!!" I feel great! Cathy Fowler
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views