UPDATE on Candice and Kay

Red H.
on 3/9/05 1:37 pm - Lebanon, OR
An angel came by our home and took Candice's G-tube out. Boy what a relief. She has been very sick. We think that had a lot to do with it. One minute she seems better and than not so good. we called Dr Aguirre and he called us back this evening. He said everything sounds normal. Its only been a week. She is now sipping tea and eating popsicles. Oh, Dr said take liquid dramanine like you take when you fly or take a cruise for the nausea. We need to remember this for the next panic caller ! The muscle where the G-tube went spasms a lot but it gets better with time. I (Kay) am doing a lot better. I emailed my Dr and he gave me great helps and instructions that I will follow to a T. I just celebrated my FIRST anniversary yesterday with my WLS. Officially Ive lost 64 pounds and have gone from a size 18-20 to an 8 and feel 100% healthier. We are excited about the future coming months. I know Candice will be really excited when she feels better. Take care to all. Kay & Candice
TTCromar
on 3/9/05 6:51 pm - UT
I'm so glad to hear your both doing good. Getting that G-tube out is a big relief. It's such a gross thing!!! Take it easy and take care of yourselfs.
GW
on 3/9/05 10:36 pm - Weatherford, TX
Candice and Kay! So glad to hear that things are looking up! I get my g-tube and half my staples out tomorrow. I can't wait! Then the last half on Saturday. Then I am on my way back home! I can't wait! THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME! Take care, and you both are in my prayers! Genie
Molly Mae
on 3/10/05 12:03 am - WA
Thanks for the update Kay! I know she will turn a corner soon and all these unpleasantries will just be part of her story. We are thinking of ya! Congrats on your one year anniversary! Molly 252/205/135
cathy.fowler
on 3/10/05 1:24 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Kay, thanks for the report! Does Candice have her staples out? I am so sorry she's had all these problems! Apparently your surgery went well??? Pain not too bad? Results as you expected? I/m sure your husband and grandson will be glad when y'all are "back to normal". Take care, I'll be checking on you, Cathy Fowler
Dinka Doo
on 3/10/05 2:41 am - Medford, OR
Kay - thank you so much for the updates on Candice. I will keep watching to see that she continues to feel better. I know how intimidating and scary it can seem. I'm glad she has you there to help! Dina
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views