Report on Belkys

GW
on 3/9/05 10:50 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey everyone! Sorry this is late, but I was just now able to get word on Belkys. I have developed a cold so Rosella came to bring me some medicine. I asked how Belkys was doing and she said great! She said her surgery was hard, but everything is fine now. I am not sure exactlly what all that means, but Belkys should be coming back to the apartments tomorrow. I am in 1 and she is in 2. Either she will check in, or I will. Continue praying for us though please! Genie
Red H.
on 3/9/05 1:49 pm - Lebanon, OR
Hey Genie, We will be praying for both you and Bylkies. It's no picnic but the after party will be worth it. So sorry we were to ill to see you in Mexico. Saw Kathy the first night. After that it was a rolly coaster. Bless you both and we will pray for a quick uneventful recovery. Candice is doing a little better after her G-tube came out today. Staples out Friday and finally on Saturday will be the last half. We have an angel helping us out. Candice had some sips of tea and a popsicle and went to bed. Will keep everyone posted. Kay & Candice
TTCromar
on 3/9/05 4:23 pm - UT
Hey Genie: Glad to hear your doing well. Give Belkys our love and please know you both are in our prayers.
rhionan
on 3/10/05 12:02 am - Lincoln, NE
Hi Genie!!!! I am glad to hear that Belkys made it through her surgery safely!! You were her guardian angel watching over her even if you were not able to be physically by her side! I am sorry to hear that you caught a cold, but I am sure you will feel better very soon! I am so thankful that this board allows us all to keep in touch with each other and make sure everyone is doing well. I will keep you and Belkys in my thoughts and prayers!! You are both on your way!! Love and hope to you!! Tera
Ivonne B.
on 3/10/05 2:13 am - Hialeah, FL
Hello Genie: If you see Belkys today, let her know that her co-workers are concerned about her. She could ask Julio (her husband) to call us at the office and inform us how she is doing. Also tell her that our prayers are with her, and we are hoping to see her soon. Thank you, Ivonne
GW
on 3/10/05 4:09 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks to all for their prayers! And I should be seeing Belkys today, so I will have her tell Julio to call! Thanks so much to everyone! This site is the best! Genie
Red H.
on 3/11/05 6:09 am - Lebanon, OR
Genie, Candice had nice wrapped gifts for you and Bylkeys but was to ill and things got away from us. She would like for you to email her so she can mail them. Sorry for the mixup. Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views