Keep your fingers crossed for me.

chunkable
on 3/9/05 5:31 am - federal way, wa
I just intereviewed for a new job working with the police department for the sexual assault division. I really want this job so everyone please keep your fingers crossed for me.. Much love Cindy
Molly Mae
on 3/9/05 5:50 am - WA
WOW Cindy! Concider 'em crossed (right after I'm done typing of course). That is so cool. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job as a stay-at-home mom but it will be nice to be out in the work force again someday. I know that you can really make a difference in a career like that. Best of luck to you...You deserve it. Would you be interacting more with the victims or the perpatrators? Sounds interesting. I watch too much TV (Law and Order SVU) , hehe. Molly
chunkable
on 3/9/05 7:35 am - federal way, wa
lmao it would be with the victims. They said unfortunately most of the victims are women and children. The hard part is going to be seeing the little kids. I guess i would be the victims unit lol. you crack me up because i love those shows also lol. I watch them even when they are re-runs lol
GW
on 3/9/05 8:03 am - Weatherford, TX
I have my fingers, ankles, (sorry, can't cross my legs yet! ) arms and eyes crossed for ya'! Good luck and keep us posted! Genie
cathy.fowler
on 3/9/05 8:39 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Cindy, prayers going your way!!! Good luck! Cathy Fowler
Red H.
on 3/9/05 1:55 pm - Lebanon, OR
Cindy, I hope you get this job. My brother spent many years in this exact field. In fact the victum women voted him the most compasionate and then he was awarded a very nice plack from the city. Its a tough but somehow satisfying and sometimes heartbreaing job to be able to rescue someone from this. I hope they pick you. Just from your picture people will trust you. Take care. Kay & Candice
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views