Wednesday Weigh-in!!!

Molly Mae
on 3/9/05 5:00 am - WA
Hey all you awesome people!!! I just got back from the doctor. They make me feel like such a celebrity there. I have been a patient ever since I was 20 years old, newly married and 200 lbs. They know me really well and have seen me through quitting smoking, two pregnancies and many years of depression due to my weight. Everyone is so happy for my success. I had my labs done too and will post the results later. They also weighed me and I am so happy to announce...I am down to 205!!! I really think that the protein supplements and extra water are helping a lot. I am looking to be below 200 by my 3 months anniversary! That will be next Wednesday. Yippee! Hope everyone is doing great, Molly Mae 252/205/135
chunkable
on 3/9/05 5:29 am - federal way, wa
Molly you rock.. My scale said 301.5 this morning. I was hoping to bump it under 300 this week but you know that whole monthly thing comes along and makes me retain weater. grrrrr hopefully will be under next week. Congrats on your weight loss your doing great. 3 months wow you've done amazing Cindy 335/301.5/165ish
Molly Mae
on 3/9/05 5:43 am - WA
Hey Cindy! Man, I know what you mean about the whole monthly thing...I can hardly wait to get under 198 so I can go on the patch, for birth-control. Have you noticed that you get a bit more hungrier around that time? Man, I sure have. I get to where I really crave a lot more food than usual. Take care! Molly 252/205/135
chunkable
on 3/9/05 7:37 am - federal way, wa
omg someone brought in girl scout samoas cookies. I had just one and now i want to die. I am soooo sick... yukk never want another one.. icky icky icky..
GerrAnn
on 3/9/05 6:47 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Molly What a woman you are!! You are doing great.. It is so wonderful that we can be cheerleaders for each other.. Helps to keep you motivated and on track.. No one said this surgery would be a cake walk (umm that sounds good) lol Did want to ask you what you thought of the protein drinks that you ordered? I am using the unjury protein and would just like a variety. Even the names sound yummy. GerrAnn 244/219
GW
on 3/9/05 8:06 am - Weatherford, TX
Molly, That is so awesome! Congratulations! Can't wait to be able to post things like that! Keep it up! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views