My first foodd!

GW
on 3/8/05 1:42 am - Weatherford, TX
This morning I had my first food since Thursday night. I had a small bowl of grits and about 1/8 of a banana. I couldn't finish either one and was stuffed! But, boy did it taste good! Genie
rhionan
on 3/8/05 1:49 am - Lincoln, NE
Genie, that's great news!! I am glad that you are feeling better each day and are not having trouble holding down food! Love and Hope to you! Tera
GerrAnn
on 3/8/05 2:54 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Genie Sounds like your doing pretty good!!! You need that food and protein to keep your energy up and to heal... Good Luck to you.. I will be watching your progress..Now you can post all your food with us.. And we can say "thank goodness we are off that stuff" GerrAnn 244/219
Red H.
on 3/8/05 3:29 am - Lebanon, OR
Genie, Glad to hear you are doing fine. Are you home yet? Kay & Candice
GW
on 3/8/05 5:59 am - Weatherford, TX
Kay,I will be getting home late on the night of the 12th. I am waiting for all my staples and g tube to be removed. How is Candice? Has she seen a dr? Or is she doing better? Please let us know! Genie
Cheri Moran
on 3/8/05 6:21 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Genie! That first food tastes great no matter what it is! You'll be surprised how little it will take to fill you up. I'm so happy for you. Hang in there and I'll talk to you when I get back from Austin. Cheri
cathy.fowler
on 3/8/05 7:26 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Genie, my first food was applesauce (on the water day!) and it was delicious! I have not been as strict as most of the other patients on this board have been with my eating. Two weeks today!! I started multi vitamins yesterday.Viactiv (tropical fruit & chocolate) which ever mood I'm in!! And I started the Nature's Bounty B-Complex w/B12 sublingual liquid. Tomorrow I need to go back to Walgreens and check out the Vitamin C. I feel great. I eat basically what I want and chew, chew, chew!!! I have not had any trouble at all. I know there are soooooo many people praying for me----because they know I can't make good decisions! I can only eat VERY small amounts at every meal. I can't believe I have to find someone to share a banana w/me....Wierd!! Take care, Cathy
Razzle D.
on 3/8/05 2:11 pm - somewhere, TX
Genie, I am so glad you are doing well,isn't it amazing how full we get with so little! This is the best surgery ever! I am just sad I didn't do it sooner! Take Care Good Luck April -82, 3mo out
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views