Dr. Aceves Patient here!

Tracy
on 3/7/05 10:04 pm - Arlington, TX
Hello everyone, is this a new forum? I just found it and thought I would post. I just had my surgery on March 1st in Mexicali with Dr. Aceves. You can read my profile for all the details and see pictures too! This is great to have our own forum for "South of the Border" patients!
Tina A.
on 3/8/05 12:10 am - FT.Lauderdale, United States
Hi Tracy, congraulations on being banded. How do you like it so far? I'm not banded yet, just getting the $$ together. As soon as I have the cash, I'm off the MX. What a good idea taking pics. If you've never been to MX, it can be kinda scary. This message board is a great place for advice and support. Most of the people here have RNY. Try the lap band message board here, too. Well GOOD LUCK! Tina A
Dinka Doo
on 3/8/05 12:50 am - Medford, OR
Hi Tracy - Welcome to the board. I don't get around to post as often as I like, but wanted to welcome you just the same! The forum isn't new but just isn't as well known as other parts of OH. It is a great resource and place for those of us who dare to venture outside the US to share our experiences! Dina
swilliams
on 3/8/05 5:10 am - somewhere, IL
Hi Tracy, Your profile was so beneficial to me! I am leaving for Mexico NEXT WEEK and I had/have so many questions and concerns this week that it is not even funny! It was so calming to see the pictures. I will take some too. This forum is very informative as well as the lap band forum. I use both, depends on the question that I have where I post. They will answer any question that you have. Congratulations and take care! S Williams
Sandy N.
on 3/8/05 3:45 pm - GA
Tracy, I am a patient of Dr Aceves myself! Congratulations on your surgery, you are very good keeping your profile! This forum has been around a while at least a year and a half when I was banded it was here. Welcome to our group. Sandy lap band-Dr Aceves
Tracy
on 3/8/05 9:31 pm - Arlington, TX
Well hi everyone! I am glad my profile has been beneficial to someone, that is why I did it in hopes to help someone out who was going to Mexico. I guess I thought the forum was new because of the way you enter into it. I was greeted with a few paragraphs of "this is a new forum" stuff and then a "click here" to post. I am still getting used to the clear liquid stage of things and only have 6 more days and I can add yogurt and carnation instant breakfast shakes. I keep hearing people talk about smoothies. Can someone shoot me some recipies?
kly
on 3/12/05 9:29 am - Athens, GA
Hi Tracy, Welcome !!! I am on of Dr. Aceves patients too !!! Congrats on your surgery. Karen L Lap RNY 12/20/04 314/254
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views