Candice & Kay are HOME !

Red H.
on 3/7/05 1:16 pm - Lebanon, OR
Just got home this evening and so glad to be here. Candice is doing OK. I really appreciate this wls site and how you all keep asking about each one until you get an answer. THANK YOU. And, this is the first chance Ive had to post. Lets keep checking on everyone and keep in contact. It's very important. The Hotel Coral was beautiful and the room was large and generous. We had an ocean view. The most difficult thing for us was the language barrier. Especially at the hospital. Im not going to post that this has been an easy trip. Hello to Kathy. It was wonderful meeting you and Genie, sorry I missed you. Candice will post soon.
Cheri Moran
on 3/7/05 1:20 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Kay! It is great to hear from you! I have been wondering how you and Candice were doing. I'm glad you're home and continuing your recovery. Hang in there, you'll be feeling great again in no time. Cheri
GW
on 3/7/05 2:08 pm - Weatherford, TX
Kay, So glad to hear from you! Glad to know that you and Candice are both okay! Wish I could have met you, but you had to do what you felt was best for you! I will keep in contact with you through this forum! Take care and give Candice my best! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views