I'm finally in Mexico....

gobelkys
on 3/7/05 12:12 pm - MIAMI, FL
I had the pleasure to meet Gennie, her husband and her are wonderful. She looks great and getting better. My big day is tomm. Please pray for me. Dr. Aguirre and Rosella and Banby are all what was said in this forum. They are the best. Well guys is late and I've had a very lond day and I just wanted let you know that I'm ok. Belkys
Cheri Moran
on 3/7/05 1:24 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Belkys! I'll continue praying for you tonight, tomorrow and as you recover. I know you are going to do great. Dr. Aguirre is an excellent surgeon. I'll be praying for him and his surgical team as well. Just think, this time tomorrow you'll be on the losing side. I wish you the very best! Cheri
gobelkys
on 3/7/05 9:54 pm - MIAMI, FL
Thank you Cheri, you have been a great help and a true WLS friend. Thank you for your support. Belkys
gogeko
on 3/7/05 2:05 pm - Palmer, AK
HEY BELS YOU WILL BE IN MY THAUGHTS ALL DAY. PLEASE TAKE CARE. AND POST WHEN YOU CAN. sO GLAD TO HEAR HOW WONDERFUL EVERYONE HAS BEEN SO FAR. YOU WILL DO GREAT. CINDY
gobelkys
on 3/7/05 10:00 pm - MIAMI, FL
Hi Cynthia, I will try my best to post. But I have a siter here in this journey of WLS (Genie) who will know How I did. But I promise I will try to post as soon as I'm able to. Belkys
GW
on 3/7/05 2:05 pm - Weatherford, TX
Belkys, You know I will be praying for you! I had asked Rosella to call me when you get out of surgery, but she will be in San Diego tomorrow. So, know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, even if I can't physically be there tomorrow! Genie
lakerskobeb
on 3/7/05 7:47 pm - Canton, OH
Hey Belkys best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery!!!! Ronda
Ivonne B.
on 3/7/05 9:05 pm - Hialeah, FL
Hello Belkys: By the time you read this email, you would be out of surgery. We just want to let you know that we prayed for you this morning with the help of Willie Mae, and that we wishe you the best. Please keep us posted on your recovery. We love you. Ivonne & the rest of the B.O.
gobelkys
on 3/7/05 9:51 pm - MIAMI, FL
Hi everyone, I,m still here in the appartment. I,m 3 hours behind from home. This is for my co-workers- I will be in the hospital by 7am (mex time). right now is 5:34am here, but I,m use to Florida,s time so I woke up @ 4am. I will have the surgery by 9am (Mex time). Thank you all for all your paryers they must be working because I feel wonderfull and very excited to get surgery finally done. My day is here and I'm so possitive about it all I know I get thru this and heal fast. The weather her is owesome is in the 50's @ night and 70's during the days. Well Ivonne, Nelson, Marysol, Hey Mr. Jamaica, Kathy and Cyril. I send you all a big See ya in the loosing side Belkys
Dinka Doo
on 3/8/05 12:38 am - Medford, OR
Congratulations Belkys - I am so happy for you! You've had a long wait but did a great job keeping focused on paying for this after waiting a year to get here! I'll look forward to hearing an update! Dina
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views