Hey Cheri!

GW
on 3/7/05 9:52 am - Weatherford, TX
Okay, Cheri, I hope you take this as the compliment it was meant to be.... I just had to tell you this! Hope you get a good laugh. I was showing my husband your web site. I saw your newest pictures with your new jeans on. This will be the only time he hears me say this, but I told my husband, "Look at her tiny butt!" He agreed. You look fantastic! You go girl! You are doing an awesome job!
Cheri Moran
on 3/7/05 1:04 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Genie! Thank you for the compliment! My husband insisted I include that picture. He said it really shows how much I've lost. It's funny, when we were packing for Washington D.****pt trying on skirts to go with one of my jackets and I kept swatting my butt and gripping about how big a butt I have. My husband and younger son kept telling me that I don't have a big one anymore. Finally my son came up behind me and held the back of my skirt out like it had a big behind in it. He said, "if you had a big butt your skirt would look like this." Just think, you're on your way to the same exciting moments. I just wanted to let you know that we are leaving for Austin tomorrow night. We've got to be at the Capitol Wednesday to meet with our Representatives again. Then we are going to spend a few days there celebrating our 32nd wedding anniversary. I hope you continue to do extremely well. You will feel better every day and you will be amazed at how fast the inches come off. Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views