DON'T LOSE THEIR BIG HEARTS

pattycake
on 3/7/05 2:18 am - macon, GA
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS WRITTEN AND ENCOURAGED ME ALONG MY JOURNEY. ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT AND HAVE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE BEFORE ME; I WANT TO THANK YOU. IT IS GOOD TO KNOW THT WHEN BIG PEOPLE LOSE WEIGHT THEY DON'T LOSE THEIR BIG HEARTS SOME OF YOU ARE SO GIVING AND LOVING AND I NEED THAT SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. I HAVE MADE A REALLY IMPORTANT DECISION TO HAVE THIS SURGERY AND YOU HAVE ALL MADE THINGS SO MUCH EASIER FOR ME. I LOVE YOU.
GW
on 3/7/05 3:24 am - Weatherford, TX
AMEN AND AMEN! Patricia really hit the nail on the head with that post! I totally agree and would like to add my thanks as well! This board is so amazing and awesome. I hope that I can help someone through my experiences as much as I was helped by others posting on theirs! You all deserve a standing ovation!
lakerskobeb
on 3/7/05 7:22 am - Canton, OH
I totally agree Patricia! I have made such great friends and have learned so much from everyone. You all have helped me make the most important decision of my life thus far, and I just want to say thank you. I will be changed forever because of the friends I met during this process. For those like Patricia and Pam who have given their personal time to be there for me. I just can't thank you all enough! And Patricia, my June buddy, I appreciate you reminding me what this journey is going to mean in the long run. One day at a time as we count down the beginning of our new life, I learn just how important support can be! Thanks you guys
Cheri Moran
on 3/7/05 1:16 pm - Big Spring, TX
Hi Patricia! Congratulations on making your decision!!! You won't regret it. The only regret I have is that I wasn't able to have it sooner. Tonight at my support group meeting, I said that and the young man setting next to me said he feels the same way. Of course he is only in his twenties so he probably couldn't have had it a lot sooner. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me. You can read my story on my web site and I have quite a bit of other information that might be of a help to you. Just click on the www tab at the bottom of my post. I'll be out of town for most of the next week, but I'll answer as soon as I get back. Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views