I'm Out Of The SUPER OBESE Catigory!!!!

TTCromar
on 3/6/05 11:37 am - UT
I was filling out my personal stats for my first month and almost cried when i figured out my BMI and realised I wasn't in the SUPER OBESE (as if OBESE wasn't bad enough they had to add the word SUPER) catigory anymore. I went to the Dr. and my Blood sugar is in the Exellent range and althought my blood pressure is a tiny bit high, it's NOTHING like it was before and I'm not on any meds. YEAH!!!!! To me, this is what this was all about. I wanted to live to see my kids grow up, get married and have babies of their own (hopefully in that order). I wanted to experience life with them, not stand on the outside and watch. I feel so blessed and greatfull!!!! This message board and all the people here are part of the reason this happened for me. THANK YOU to all of you!!! YOUR THE BEST!!!!
Cheri Moran
on 3/6/05 11:43 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Tami! Congratulations! That is a wonderful accomplishment. I'm so glad to hear your blood sugar and blood pressure have improved. This surgery really is wonderful. Keep up the good work, it will get better than you can ever imagine! Cheri
tamara_b73
on 3/6/05 11:22 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! What an awsome accomplishment!!!! You are the WOMAN!! Tamara
GW
on 3/6/05 11:28 pm - Weatherford, TX
Way to go Tami! I am so looking forward to these kinds of moments. They make all you went through worth it, right? Take care and keep on keepin on! Genie
nwlisac
on 3/7/05 7:59 am - Gresham, OR
Wahoo! Congrats to you! But Tami, I still think you're super! Sorry haven't been able to email lately. 5 weeks of downtime is starting to catch up with me. Love you sweetie! Lisa
GerrAnn
on 3/8/05 12:42 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey My Friend So glad to hear that you had a Super check-up.. I'm sure that with your positive outlook on this surgery that you will only improve each and every month.. Hopefully you can " JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS" for life. Many Huggs to you. GerrAnn 244/219
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views