I am out of the hospital

GW
on 3/6/05 11:37 pm - Weatherford, TX
Absolutely! I was very impressed with this apartment when I walked in, but it could have 2 things.............................................................. A recliner, and a tv in the livingroom! Give me those two things, and I would be a happy camper. Right now I want to go home just so I can have my recliner! But, all good things come to those who wait, right? At least the hard part is behind me. I actually feel like I may make it. There were a few moments I had my doubts................ Genie
tamara_b73
on 3/6/05 11:30 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Hey Genie! Congrats on getting out of the hospital. I know I didn't start feeling better really until a week from surgery. By two weeks, I actually felt pretty good. You just wait, cause after that first week you will feel so much better. Especially when you get home. I agree totally about the recliner. I actually told Terry, my dh, that I would have spent the money myself to buy a recliner if I knew where to get one there and how to actually get it to the apartment. I wanted one so badly. Definetely something to suggest to Rosella. Feel better every day, Tamara
GW
on 3/6/05 11:41 pm - Weatherford, TX
Oh man, I wish you would have bought that recliner! I can picture myself in it right now! I have no complaints about this apartment except for that and no tv in the livingroom. I spend most of my time in that area, as lying on the bed is still pretty uncomfortable. I am looking forward to being home and getting to my 2 week mark. Genie
rhionan
on 3/7/05 12:10 am - Lincoln, NE
Genie, So glad to hear you are out of the hospital and on your way to recovery!! :D I am sceduled for surgery with Dr. A April 19th, and reading posts from you and those who have gone before are very encouraging. I hope you feel better very soon! Love and Hope to you! Tera
GW
on 3/7/05 3:43 am - Weatherford, TX
Tera, This is a decision that I know you will never regret! The first several days are hard, but living life as an obese person is much harder! This is temporary! Try to keep the end results in mind. The nurse took my blood pressure this morning. It usually runs 145/99 or higher, but today after not having my meds for 4 days it is 124/74! This is just a beginning. I think of being able to get off most of my 11 meds and being able to shop in regular department stores. Living life to the fullest with my husband and grandchildren. It will be a reality now, not just a dream! I will pray for you as you travel this road. God bless you! Genie
Candice E.
on 3/8/05 12:43 pm - Lebanon, OR
Genie, So glad you are out of the hospital and all is well. It is rough for a short while but all gets better. Candice is doing much better this evening. We think the problem was the traveling and her body revolted ! Bless you and get well. Maybe you will get a chance to visit the Marina or some shopping, especially when the cruise ships come in. Candice & Kay
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views