I love this part of WLS!

klnbaker
on 3/5/05 3:04 am - Gresham, OR
I work for a large employer in Portland. I have only been in my current department for six months. Last night we had a company-wide shin-dig (party, for you younger folks! ) There was people there that I haven't seen since I changed jobs. Many of them walked right past me because they didn't recognize me! Or, when they did recognize my face the next thing they did was quickly look at my body, like, "This face doesn't belong there!" It was fun and funny! Of course I did have some people say things like, "What's different about you? Is it your hair?" Another thing, I'm very open about having WLS. When I tell people their mouths drop open, then when I tell them I had it done in Mexico they about fall over! I guess it's our job to educate the world, huh? Whatever! I haven't felt this good in along time and I'm not going to let anyone bring me down! Kathleen
dakins
on 3/5/05 5:14 am - Statesboro, GA
I just had the same thing happen to me. My husband was with me and all the guys keep telling him to watch out. I even got a job offer from a major company in my industry. Thing just keep getting better.
Cheri Moran
on 3/5/05 7:03 am - Big Spring, TX
Congratulations Kathleen! It really is fun to see the reaction of people when they haven't seen you in a while. It is amazing how often they decide you've done something to your hair. When I tell someone I've lost 101 pounds, they tell me there's no way I had that much to lose. If I have a before picture with me they usually say they don't remember me being that big. Whatever it is, I'm having the time of my life and I love wearing 10/12 clothes again! Keep up the good work, you are doing great! Cheri
Ivonne B.
on 3/5/05 10:45 am - Washinton, WA
Can't wait to get to that point. I am still on the hair question , not enough weight lost yet, I am soooo loking foward to the next step, hopefully my first fill will do it. Ivonne pre fill Dr Aceves
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views