DOWN 20 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

cathy.fowler
on 3/5/05 12:29 am - Mesquite, TX
I finally weighed yesterday for the first time since surgery. Down 20 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I did several re-takes just to make sure!!!) Going to my first support meeting in about an hour. Can't wait to meet some of the Mesguite/Garland,Texas people I've been hearing bout. Happy day to all! Cathy Fowler
TracyW
on 3/5/05 1:31 am - Spring, TX
Way to go on loosing 20 lbs. It is so exciting to see it just falling off. Hope you have a good time at your support group meeting. Tracy
cathy.fowler
on 3/6/05 7:53 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Tracy, the support group was fun! Cathy
Cheri Moran
on 3/5/05 2:53 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Cathy! Way to go! It is a wonderful feeling when you get on the scale and see a loss like that. Just wait it gets better all the time. In a few months you'll be wearing sizes you've been dreaming of wearing. Hang in there, you are in for a great ride on this journey! Cheri
cathy.fowler
on 3/6/05 7:57 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Cheri, last week at this time I was just glad the surgery was over---This week, I'm glad I had it! I walked into Sunday School this morning and several of the ladies noticed I had lost weight (they did not know--until then that I had surgery!) Have a great week! Cathy
Ivonne B.
on 3/5/05 10:34 am - Washinton, WA
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is what it is all about !!! Support Groups are very nice to have wish I was able to go to the meeting myself. Ivonne Pre fill Dr. Aceves
cathy.fowler
on 3/6/05 7:58 am - Mesquite, TX
Thanks Yvonne. The meeting was fun! Good luck, Cathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?