Genie's Surgery Report!

Cheri Moran
on 3/4/05 4:25 am - Big Spring, TX
Flying in for Angel Duty I just got off the phone with Tony, Genie's, husband. He said she had just come out of surgery. It took about 4 hours. She came through surgery very well, great in fact. Her husband seemed like a very kind man and I could tell he loves her very much. He will be a great supporter of her. Please take a few minutes and thank God for giving her a successful surgery and ask him to give her a complication free recovery. I will call Cardiomed later this evening or tomorrow so I can give you another update. A big thank you to everyone that has been praying for Genie! Cheri
chunkable
on 3/4/05 6:39 am - federal way, wa
Thank you Cheri I knew she would do great. She's going to be beautiful when she's all done since she's a beautiful person already. Thank you for keeping us posted.. Im glad the worst part is over for her.. Cindy
xJoellex
on 3/4/05 9:22 am - Belcourt, ND
Yay!! I'm happy to hear Genie did great!! She is now a loser!! Thanks for the update Cheri!! ~*Joelle*~
gogeko
on 3/4/05 2:06 pm - Palmer, AK
ohhhh its so good to hear sh is doing good. I've only been to this forum a few times. and am encouraged by all the caring comments from everyone. Thanks for being an angel.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views