Friday food post

chunkable
on 3/4/05 12:22 am - federal way, wa
Breakfast - guts of burrito again so tasty snack - protein drink 1 1/2 scoops lunch - hmmm not sure snack - protein drink dinner - left over terriyaki from last night I have to say that I cheated on the scale thing and weighed again im down another 1.5 335/303.5/165ish
Molly Mae
on 3/4/05 12:56 am - WA
Hey Cindy! My scale has not gone away since Wednesday either. My two year old likes using it as her personal step stool to get on the potty with, lol! Anyway, I am leaving town until Sunday so, that will keep me from going batty on the scales. So, I totally understand!!!! Anyway, wake up - 3 oz coffee with 2 T whole milk, vanilla, and splenda B- Matrix 5.0 protein shake (25g) s- egg with sharp cheddar on a extra thin corn tortilla (12g) l- Taco Bell pintos and cheese or Wendy's chili (8g) (driving to Seattle!) s- EAS coffee house shake (15g) d- eating out so, I'm not sure. I'll be in Seattle so there will be lots of choices! Lots and lots of bottled water. I drink like a fish when I drive. Thank goodness it's jus****er and I'm sure there will be a passion iced tea with splenda from Starbucks sometime today, LOL Molly 252/208/135
tamara_b73
on 3/4/05 4:31 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Hi all B: 1 frozen egg patty (Walmart freezer section) with just a tad of shredded mozz cheese melted on top. (I just have to say that this is much much easier to me than dirtying up a frying pan to make some eggs. All you do is microwave the egg for 45-60 seconds. It is exactly like the egg in an egg sandwich at McD.) L: Took the kids to McD for lunch. I ordered a grilled chix breast, no bun or sauce or anything. It was ok. And they have the light lemonade so I had that to drink. I have to admit, I was tempted by the fish filet sandwich and also the hot fudge sundae was calling out to me. But I made it through that. D: Not sure...I think I will make chicken, but not sure how yet. Snacks: string cheese, cashews I just have to add that I had about a quarter of a pork chop a couple of nights ago. OMG, it was awsome. And it stayed with me a long long time. I do actually get to feeling hunger anywhere between 2 and 4 hours after eating...depending on what I ate. I know some don't get that physical hungry feeling, but I do. So, it was good to know that once I start eating those types of food more consistently, I will start feeling fuller longer. Later, Tamara 2/9/05 321/297/?
GerrAnn
on 3/4/05 8:34 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Everyone Just want to say have a GREAT week-end everyone.. Protein drink breakfast - applesause snack- 5 cashews lunch- veg. soup , 3 crackers dinner- 3 lime shrimp, 3 tomato slices, green beans protein drink GerrAnn 244/221
TracyW
on 3/4/05 9:52 pm - Spring, TX
Breakfast - 2 oz Carb Control Yougert snack - protein drink Lunch - 1 small Chicken Tender 1 oz Mac & Cheese snack - missed my protein drink dinner - couple bites of different soups, couple of croutons, slice of cucumber. Tracy 375/322/200
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views