Well it finally happened!

TracyW
on 3/3/05 11:55 pm - Spring, TX
Wanda made Chicken Parmesan last night and I took 2 small bites, then after a little bit I was puking and yes I found out I still a LOUD puker... This was my first time I dumped and I did not like it. All beter now.... Tracy 375/322/200
chunkable
on 3/4/05 12:08 am - federal way, wa
wow i never puked when I dumped I just felt discusting.. ouch. hopefully you are okay. wonder what was in it that made you dump? weird... I thought the terriyaki sauce on terriyaki chicken would make me dump but it didn't.. yay... god tracy 53 down now huh your gonna be passing me by any day now lol
Molly Mae
on 3/4/05 1:19 am - WA
Hey Tracy, I have only thrown up twice. One on a EAS protein bar cookies and creme flavor, and once on two triscuits. It sucked. The thing is though, that each time I felt soooo much better afterward. The funny part is that I had also just drank some water to get rid of the stuck feeling and puked immediately afterward. The water came back up sooo cold and it was the strangest sensation ever! As far as dumping syndrome goes, that only happend once, on an Atkins Vanilla shake. Dang man, I had to pull my car over and lay down in it! I felt like I was on some BAD drugs, LOL! I was all shaky and weak and my heart was racing. I wish I could have vomited but no such luck. I felt like I could die! Oh, well. We live and learn! Molly
GerrAnn
on 3/4/05 1:29 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tracy Sorry about the dump.. But it is our tummys way of reminding us to slow down.. Loud Puker sounds funny.. But not.. Dont give up on Wanda's Chicken Parmesan.. Might just go down ok in a couple weeks or so.. GerrAnn
jarrn03
on 3/4/05 6:12 am - Lebanon, OR
Tracy, I couldn't do any meat what so ever unless it was processed lunch meat and hot dogs the first 6 mo. No matter how it was cooked, how tender it was, I would end up vomiting it back up. Dr. Aguirre explained it like this..He said that where he reconnected the intestines to our new pouch is very sensitive and can stay swollen and irritable for up to 6 mo. Not a true stricture of anything in that nature. If you think about it the tissue has been cut and sewn back so it has healing to do. I can eat meat now without difficulty. I am just sure I chew it really well. Every now and then I have to puke because of the stuck feeling. Also in the beginning I lived on sugar free popscicles. They seemed to sooth my pouch nicely. Keep up the awesome weight loss! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views