medical braclets

gogeko
on 3/3/05 12:43 pm - Palmer, AK
i,m having surgery in about 3 months and i was wandering what kind of info needs to be on a medical braclet? i see that Cindy Vickers is making them.
Molly Mae
on 3/3/05 12:55 pm - WA
Hey Cynthia! The bracelets Cindy is making are ~*~*~*SuPeR CuTe~*~*~*~! She emailed me a picture of two of them. If I am going to wear one at all it will be one of hers. I just had never thought of it until she brought it up. Only my close family even know about my surgery though and I'm sure a beautiful bracelet like that would be quiet a conversation starter. So I do not know if I am gonna wear one. Good Luck with your surgery! Are you a patient of Dr. Aguirre's? Just curious, True to myself, Molly Mae 252/209/135
gogeko
on 3/3/05 1:15 pm - Palmer, AK
yes i will be having surgery by dr. agguire. i can hardly wait. may 31. i'm hoping that G.W. does well tomarrow.
chunkable
on 3/4/05 12:10 am - federal way, wa
hi cynthia what I was told they need to say is Gastric Bypass patient No NG tube without scope then your doctors name and phone number im using my pcp you would always want your full name on the top line I can send you some pictures of my bracelets if you'd like. Just shoot me an email at [email protected] Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views