I just saw Candice!

GW
on 3/3/05 10:12 am - Weatherford, TX
I am here in Mexico and just had my pre op apt. But, most important things first! I just saw Candice and she is doing great! She had just finished her walk when I saw her. She said she is not having pain and her care has been better than the states. So far, I have been extremely impressed! She gets to leave the hospital tomorrow. Kay just had her surgery today and is in quite a bit of pain. Please continue to pray for her. And while your praying, don't forget me and Candice! Belkys, I can't wait to meet you and I know that all will go well for all of us. I become a loser in just a few short hours, and you in a few short days! I am in apartment 1 and I know Tracy was the last one here! He was still logged in here under his name! Well, I guess that is all for now. I will post again as a loser! Genie
GerrAnn
on 3/3/05 10:37 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Genie Glad to see you made it to Mexico in one piece.. I know that you have prepared yourself for this for a long time.. Thanks for the update on Candice and Kay. They are just starting the healing process.. And tomorrow you will start yours.. I wish you a speedy recovery. I'm surprised that the computer still says Tracy. Guess Tamara didn't change the name when she was there. Good Surgery day.. GerrAnn
TracyW
on 3/3/05 11:35 pm - Spring, TX
Thanks for the update on Candice. Good Luck Girl, I hope you enjoy the time down there and the people. I will agree that I think the service down there is better than most in the states. I will be thinking about you tomorrow, ask Candice to update us on your surgery when she can. Take Care and Go Eat something... Mahi-Mahi is good... Tracy 375/322/200
chunkable
on 3/4/05 12:15 am - federal way, wa
your almost there genie. It's finally your turn. It's so neat to see all the different people going down there. Your going to do fantastic. Please give candice a hug for us and tell her we will be chatting with her skinny self soon. Skinny dreams genie Cindy
jarrn03
on 3/4/05 1:06 am - Lebanon, OR
That's awesome about Candice. I know she was pretty nervous. What did her mom have done? Did she end up having some PS? That's great they could go together. I'll have to find out what Kay had to pay for PS. I am in the process of trying to get my insurance to pay for a TT. We'll see. Good luck to all of you! Keep up the great work. Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views