Thursday food post

chunkable
on 3/3/05 12:28 am - federal way, wa
Breakfast - guts of a breakfast burrito from mcdonalds snack - protein drink lunch - chicken patty (soft chicken with swiss cheese and mayo yumm snack - protein drink dinner - meatballs maybe? This gives me over 100 grams of protein today Cindy
Molly Mae
on 3/3/05 1:41 am - WA
Good Morning! pre-breakfast - ProPelete Gold orange smoothie (35g, although we can't absorb this much at one time, oh well!) breakfast - one egg with sharp cheddar (10g) lunch - leftover shrimp and sauteed yellow bell peppers (15g) snack - Nectar Crystal sky flavored protein mixed with Crystal Light (23g) dinner - meatballs *do* sound good. Although, the Kirkland Sig. ones are too strong for me now. Which ones do you eat? Or do you make them? So, maybe I'll just have some Chinese BBQ pork sliced and dipped into hot mustard and sesame seeds (15g) Boy, what I've been planning to eat and my actual eating have really been differnet lately, I'll post later and reveal how it really went! Molly
chunkable
on 3/3/05 2:33 am - federal way, wa
lol I made my own last night from left over hamburger. I know what you mean sometimes i post what im going to eat and then eat something completely different lol maybe we should post for the previous day lol. Then we'd know Cin
Molly Mae
on 3/3/05 1:07 pm - WA
Ok, here's what ~really~ went down on the food front tonight, LOL! same as above until after lunch then... crystal light with nectar protein (23g) 2 ounces of cheese and 3 saltines for dinner...toppings off of a piece of pepperoni pizza slice. My baby gummed the crusts I didn't even touch them. Pretty funny that we are such a good pizza eating team. I am fixing to embark on a clothes folding frenzy/ house cleaning craze and am drinking my daily ration of 3 oz of fresh brewed coffee. My husband comes home from Taiwan tomorrow and I want to have the house all cute and clean so I need the caffine!!! True to myself, Molly
GerrAnn
on 3/3/05 4:03 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Everyone Well here's the deal.. Guess we are all eating things a bit different than we post.. Just had to have some cheetos yesterday.. They went down so good that after 10 I turned the bag over in the trash and dumped them out.. YES for some willpower.. Protein drink Unjury in my international coffee Breakfast: scrambled egg with sausage(teaspoon full) cheese/salsa 5 cashews (help keep things flowing) Lunch 2 tomato slices lg tbs egg salad 2 melba onion crackers dinner: 2 aspargus spears 4 lime shrimp protein drink in coffee Have a good day everyone GerrAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views