My last post - FAREWELL!

GW
on 3/2/05 7:23 am - Weatherford, TX
Hey everyone! This will be my last post for awhile. We are going to a motel in a little bit and flying out at 6 in the morning for Mexico! I have my pre-op tomorrow night at 5:30, and surgery will be at 7 Friday morning! Cheri is my , so she should be letting you all know how I am. Once in the apartment, I will be back on line as soon as I feel up to it! Thanks so much for all your prayers, encouragement, and support! YA'LL ARE THE BEST! I will soon be on the losing side! I will check in on Candice tomorrow evening and let everyone know how she is doing! Please continue to pray for both of us! Belkys, get ready! YOU ARE NEXT! I WILL MEET YOU ON THE LOSIN' SIDE! Genie
Melissa M.
on 3/2/05 8:23 am - Weatherford, TX
Genie, Lots of love & prayers are being lifted up for you. Have a safe trip, and remember everything so you can answer lots of questions!! Melissa Massey
Molly Mae
on 3/2/05 9:37 am - WA
Genie, You are gonna do so great. Enjoy the journey and have a safe trip! Lots of Hugs, Molly 252/209/135
chunkable
on 3/3/05 12:02 am - federal way, wa
Good luck genie can't wait to call you a loser too Your going to do fantastic and I can't wait to hear your posts when you get home and are feeling better. We love ya... Stay positive and keep smiling Cindy 335/305.5/165ish please lol
Cheri Moran
on 3/3/05 9:18 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi Genie! I'm back from Washington D.C. and ready for angel duty! It is exciting to think that tomorrow you will join the losing side! I'll be praying for you, your family, and Dr. Aguirre and his surgical team. I can't wait to hear from you. I'll check on you tomorrow. Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views