My Wednesday Weigh-in

Molly Mae
on 3/1/05 11:12 pm - WA
Ok, your South of The Border Phenoms... I finally busted out my scale. I am so glad I have you guys to be accountable to!!! Last Wednesday I was 212 and stuck there for a couple frustrating days. Today I when I got all stripped down and peed out, LOL I was 209. That's 3 pounds in a week so, I am pretty happy. The scale will be going away again this week and I will continue this until I really level out on my weight loss then I will change to weighing daily to make sure the pounds never can creep back on again. Molly 252/209/135
tamara_b73
on 3/1/05 11:21 pm - wisconsin dells, wi
Congrats, Molly!!! That has to feel good to see the numbers moving again. I had my dh hide the scale out in the garage somewhere. Honestly there is nothing I can do about the weight that I am not doing right now, so I'm just going to try my damndest to just ignore it. lol. I am going to try not to weigh until I go to the doctor again, which is on the 21st. I am doing all I can do at this point anyway. My biggest challenge is getting in the fluids. So that is what I am working on. Congrats again! You are doing awsome! Tamara 2/9/05 321/297/?
chunkable
on 3/1/05 11:52 pm - federal way, wa
why do you always copy me lol. Just kidding. Today I weighed in this morning at 306 so that means I lost 3 pounds too.. .. YAY us... I like this we should do a wednesday weight loss post all the time. Big hugs molly Cindy 335/306/165ish
klnbaker
on 3/1/05 11:28 pm - Gresham, OR
YEAAAAAA Molly! (Cute picture, by the way!) I am now 16 weeks out and as of today I've lost 65 pounds. I only weigh every week or two. When you get out of the "honeymoon stage" and start loosing more slowly it can be frustrating weighing every day and not seeing the scale drop even though you have been doing everything right. So, today when I got on the scale and saw that I had lost 5 pounds (in 2.5 weeks) I was thrilled! Way to go! Kathleen
klnbaker
on 3/1/05 11:28 pm - Gresham, OR
YEAAAAAA Molly! (Cute picture, by the way!) I am now 16 weeks out and as of today I've lost 65 pounds. I only weigh every week or two. When you get out of the "honeymoon stage" and start loosing more slowly it can be frustrating weighing every day and not seeing the scale drop even though you have been doing everything right. So, today when I got on the scale and saw that I had lost 5 pounds (in 2.5 weeks) I was thrilled! Way to go! Kathleen
GW
on 3/1/05 11:45 pm - Weatherford, TX
Wow! You are all doing fantastic! I will soon be right behind you! Genie
TTCromar
on 3/2/05 12:39 am - UT
CONGRATS MOLLY!!!!!! Keep up the good work. I only weight myself once a month cause I tend to get too discouraged. I did give in a couple of weeks ago, but the scale has been put away until April 2. I'm sooo happy for you and i'm hoping and praying for your continued success.
chunkable
on 3/2/05 2:09 am - federal way, wa
wow tami once a month? I wish i could wait that long. You've got some will-power girl lol... Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views