51 lbs Gone

TracyW
on 3/1/05 10:49 pm - Spring, TX
OK I know I'm bragging but I just can not believe it. Last night we went to the Houston Rodeo and I had to do some walking and nothing hurt. I finally had to go buy some new Blue Jeans because I just could not keep the others on. Well I just had to tell someone... Tracy 375/324/200
Molly Mae
on 3/1/05 11:03 pm - WA
Hey Tracy! Oh my gosh, 50 pounds is phenomenal!!! I am so happy for you. Just think of that Rodeo next year. You will be feeling and lookin' sooo good. I am a native Texan and just like the bumpersticker says..." Wrangler Butts drive me Nuts!" Of course around here the butts are all Levi Butts, LOL. Anyway, good job Tracy. We are sooooo proud of you. Just coming to the decision to have this surgery is a major big deal. Actually going where we did to have it done and forking over the cash and really taking some serious charge of our lives is a life changing big accomplishment. You deserve all the success in the world and this first 51 lbs is just the beginning Cowboy!!! Cheers, Molly
GW
on 3/1/05 11:42 pm - Weatherford, TX
51 POUNDS?! :-0 THAT IS AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS AND KEEP IT UP, OR SHOULD I SAY OFF? Genie
chunkable
on 3/1/05 11:53 pm - federal way, wa
BRAT BRAT BRAT!!!! congrats ... Your doing amazing. Your surgery sister.. slow down so i can catch up geez lol Cindy 335/306/165ish
GerrAnn
on 3/1/05 11:56 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tracy I always had a thing for guys in tight fitting jeans!!! Yee Haw for you buddy..You are the fearless leader, and doing an awesome job of it.. I was going to stop walking on the treadmill because of the muscle weight.. but I think the pounds arent the important thing right now for me.. I need the exercise.. Huggs to you GerrAnn
TTCromar
on 3/2/05 12:42 am - UT
YEAH TRACY!!!!! I'm very, very excited for you. Keep up the great work!!!!
gobelkys
on 3/2/05 2:05 am - MIAMI, FL
Wow, Tracy, thats encouraging for us pre-ops. You must be in heaven, felling like a fresh breeze. I'm glad you dont hurt anymore. I'm in pain as we speak (ciatic nerve) plus some other pains. I can't wait. Keep on loosing.... Belkys
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views