oops Tuesday food post

chunkable
on 3/1/05 8:37 am - federal way, wa
breakfast - 1 egg with cheese snack - protein drink lunch - taco salad snack - protein drink dinner - probably just some broccoli or something
GerrAnn
on 3/1/05 9:13 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Everyone Wondered about you today Cindy.. Must be a busy busy.. Not much exciting for me today either.. But did want to coment on the yummy shrimp scampi/ lime scampi I picked up at the frozen dept of the store..Yummy Yummy.. Best thing is I can plop 3 or 4 in the microwave and don't have to cook the whole package..Also found out that I could tolerate grilled onions again... I like them crisp..Yummy Hate all the things that go to waste now days.. protein drink b- scrambled egg/ cheese/ pace salsa lunch- cottage cheese Green beans dinner Lime shrimp (4) green beans protein drink Still struggling with the water issue.. Don't know what do about it yet.. 16oz so far today.. GerrAnn :wave 244/222
Molly Mae
on 3/1/05 10:52 pm - WA
Looks like I missed the boat on this post...just didn't want ya'll to think I didn't eat anything. I did! And I had some shrimp too GerrAnn! Aren't they the perfect post op food...mmmm. Hope your day goes well.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views