7 DAYS TILL SURGERY..........

gobelkys
on 3/1/05 5:17 am - MIAMI, FL
Wow, I can't believe it, almost here. Candice tommorow is your big day. You will soon be over the loosers side. Gennie your next, what can I say I can't wait to meet you. I will never forget this. I will always keep all my freinds from this forum in my heart. I will try to get as much info that I can after comming back home, since my computer at home is not hooked to the internet. I only get to read your post when I'm at work. I will see what I can do about that. Any way, I'm so excited I cant think right. I have to do so manny things and I just go blank.....did this ever happen to any of you? Gennie I'm with you girl........... See you soon. Belkys
KrisInAL
on 3/1/05 6:05 am - Bessemer, AL
I was the same way - but, I was very moody too. I know that time has probably gone by really slow, but it goes by much faster after your surgery. Good Luck on your surgery! Kris 240/226/140
cher22
on 3/1/05 8:26 am - Oak Park, IL
OH BELKYS HUN I am so happy for you. I remember a long time ago when you started posting here and had to tell Rosella that you were going to save money to have surgery. Look how far you have come!! It almost here. You take care and I will keep you in my prayers. I should of had surgery with Dr.A back in September but I didnt, do to some Family issues with my father being on a heart transplant list and asking me to waite a while for surgery. So here I am 17days away from surgery here in Illinois. Oh im still a self pay, Paying duble of what Mexico would of cost me but this is my Fathers wish so here i am paying double. You take care and I will keep you in my prayers. CHER OAK PARK IL
GW
on 3/1/05 9:38 am - Weatherford, TX
Yes, Belkys, it is almost here for both all of us! Candice in just a few short hours, (since you only have computer at work, she will probably be in surgery when you get this), a few days for me, and only 1 week for you! We made it, girlfriend! Yes, I know that we will stay in touch for the remainder of our lives after going through all this together! Hey, maybe we can schedule our plastics in Mexico at the same time next year and share a suite at a nice motel. What do you think? I am sorry I couldn't post sooner. Although I do have internet at the offfice, today was so hectic with me trying to get everything in order, so I had to wait until I got home. I will be leaving tomorrow night for a motel in Dallas to fly out early Thursday, so you probably won't hear from me after tomorrow afternoon. But rest assured, I am thinking of you! Can't wait to meet you face to face! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views