I'M 1/2 WAY HOME!!!!!!!!!

cathy.fowler
on 3/1/05 1:47 am - Mesquite, TX
I had the g-tube and 1/2 the staples taken out this morning. that bothered me more that the whole surgery! I told dr. Estrella I thought we would need to call Dr Vega !!!!!! (haha) Good luck pre-ops, you're sooooo close!!! And to all the post-ops---aren't you glad it's over!!! Take care, Cathy
GerrAnn
on 3/1/05 2:25 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Cathy I'm so glad you got the name thing worked out.. That had me confused at first!!! I agree totally with you about the g-tube and staples..I personally felt that they were torturing me when they took out the staples.. I kept giving Dr. Estrella a bad time about it.. The surgery was the easiest of the two for me.. Everyday is a new day..And a better one! Glad to hear that yours are getting brighter.. GerrAnn 244/222/ 13 inches
KrisInAL
on 3/1/05 3:56 am - Bessemer, AL
I came home early & had my local doctor take out my staples. It didn't hurt at all, but he did take them out one day early because the skin was growing up around them - it probably would have hurt more the next day. I am so glad that the surgery is over. I had a lot of back pain with my surgery and that is finally going away & I can sleep at night, so life is good! I know that you are looking forward to coming home - being home helps you recover so much!!! Congratulations on crossing over to the loser side! Kristy 240/226/140
GW
on 3/1/05 9:41 am - Weatherford, TX
Thanks Cathy! I don't think I have stopped grinning for a solid week now! I know you are anxious to get home and get comfortable, but hey, couldn't you just stay 1 extra day so I could meet you? You take care! Keep us posted! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views