Remembering

TTCromar
on 2/28/05 3:47 pm - UT
I was just reading the posts and remembering how excited I was the week before surgery.....well.....and how terrified. There were so many emotions, so much I knew of what to expect and so much I didn't know. I'm soooooo excited for all of you who will have your surgery soon. It's only been a month for me, but I remember well. PLEASE!!!! keep all of us posted on how you are. I'm really eager to hear all your experiences and how the surgery goes for you. CONGRATS!!!!! :claps:
Molly Mae
on 2/28/05 10:25 pm - WA
Hi Tami! I know exactly what you are talking about. I also remember that the week before surgery I was an absolute vulture for information from recent postops. I was just hunting everywhere for anything new that would prepare me for what I was about to endure. So, thank you and everyone else who contributes so much for not disappearing from this board. Have a great day Tami! Thanks for your post. Molly 252/212/135 tomorrow is my weigh in...I can hardly wait!!!
chunkable
on 3/1/05 1:18 am - federal way, wa
I can't believe it's been that long already. I feel completely healed with no pain in my incision or anything and have quit wearing my binder. I feel great. I have been working out 30 minutes a day on the treadmill and combining a few other machines to try to get a full workout in. I can't wait to be able to go back to curves though, that melted away inches for me last time. Im so excited for all the new people. You all have been such a great group. I hope that someday we can have a big meeting and all of us meet each other in person maybe we should plan that for next year or something. Big hugs to you all. Cute new picture molly lol such a barbie doll sheesh lol Love you guys Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views