HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GERRANN!!!!

TTCromar
on 2/28/05 3:28 pm - UT
Wanted to be the first to wish GerrAnn HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Your doing awesome woman!!!! Congrats on 1 month of post operative success.
GerrAnn
on 2/28/05 11:58 pm - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tami Thanks for the post.. And I should Congratulate you also.. It does seem weird that all of us are at 1 month. Time sure went faster after surgery that it did coming into it!!! I must say that through all the frustrations, nervousness, pain... this surgery was a good decision for me.. I want to wish our new surgery buddies the best on there up coming surgerys and tell them that we are all here for them.. GerrAnn 244/222/ 13inches gone forever!!!
chunkable
on 3/1/05 1:15 am - federal way, wa
Hey she beat me to it.. Happy anniversary little lady. Your just shrinking away and will soon be outside in your hot weather in a little bikini top. Your doing awesome and Im so glad that we have become such great friends.. Big hugs sweety Cindy
TracyW
on 3/1/05 5:27 am - Spring, TX
Hey GerrAnn.. I also wanted to wish you a Happy 1 Month Anniversary, I am sure glad we all got to meet and stay close online. I look forward everyday looking here and seing how everyone is doing. Tell Lary I said Hi... Tracy 375/326/200
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views