Wish me Luck, I am out of here!!!

Candice E.
on 2/28/05 2:58 am - Lebanon, OR
I have to go get the puppies from the Groomer and take them to the kennel, and then My son is having his class room birthday party today and I need to go get cupcakes. And need less to say a whole lot more. So this is my last time on the Forum until after surgery. I love all of you dearly and will have someone post on my results. Well I am off to go get everything done before I leave. Genie have a safe flight and you to Belky's. See ya there. HUGS, HUGS, Candice
GW
on 2/28/05 3:01 am - Weatherford, TX
Sending prayers up for you! I am so excited for you! : Genie
gobelkys
on 2/28/05 3:04 am - MIAMI, FL
Candice, go do your things, we will all be waitting to find out about your recoup from surgery, let us know - we will be here for you. lots of HUGS and KISSES Belkys
chunkable
on 2/28/05 3:50 am - federal way, wa
Good luck sweety. I know you will do great. It's so nice having your mom and you here for all the support and you are going to do fantastic.. Congrats. It will be over and you will be a loser before you know it... Cindy Big hugs
GerrAnn
on 3/1/05 12:04 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Candice Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts. Wishing you a speedy recovery.. Hope that someone can post for you letting us know how you are doing.. Many Huggs... GerrAnn 244/222/ 13 inches smaller
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views