Hey Candice!

GW
on 2/28/05 12:01 am - Weatherford, TX
Wow you're time is here - just blink a few times and you will be there! What time do you leave tomorrow? I'm praying for ya'! You are be fine! Genie
Candice E.
on 2/28/05 1:20 am - Lebanon, OR
I finally just got to work, What a weekend. I leave my house at 5am tomorrow. Catch my flight at 10:49am from PDX(portland). I am not taking a computer with me so hopefull y someone will post for me.
gobelkys
on 2/28/05 2:23 am - MIAMI, FL
Sorry I couln't post on friday, I was sick with a migraine headache. But very happy for you too Candice. You'r right behind Gennie -- Can't wait huh - I know I can't - this will be my last week and off I get my airplain at 7:36 am monday. Too bad I wont be able to meet Candice, she will be leaving when I'm getting there. My prayers are with you. Take care and get well soon...... Belkys
GW
on 2/28/05 2:59 am - Weatherford, TX
Candice, Do you have an ? If not, I will email you my phone number. You can have Kay call me when you are out of surgery and I will post for you. I can only do that the day of your surgery though, as on the 3rd I will be flying out there myself! I will check on you when I get in though. If you don't have a computer in the hotel, once I get out of the hospital and into the apartment, I will post for you again. Just tell me what I can do to help, and I will be glad to do it! I leave at 6 a.m. Thursday morning! Belkys, This week will fly by for you! Take care, and I will meet you on the other side! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views