I love my new life!!!

DW
on 2/27/05 12:36 am - Galveston, TX
Today is my 1 year anniversary, I first want to congratulate everyone on all of their successes. Getting this surgery to change and improve our lives wasn't an easy decision, and yet we all did it. Like many others, I am truly grateful and thankful to Dr. Aguirre, Rosella, Dr. Gomez, Dr. Estrella and all of the wonderful caring nurses at the Cardiomed. I will never forget the amazing journey of having my surgery in Ensenada Mexico. I have lost so many ugly pounds (-100) but have gained so many beautiful friends. We must continue to spread the word that going to Mexico is safe and the way to go if your insurance fails you. Everyone deserves this chance for a healthy and happier life. Thank you all for allowing me to share my journey with so many of you!
Molly Mae
on 2/27/05 6:30 am - WA
Dot, I am thinking of you today and trying to imagine where I will be at one year postop. I am so inspired by all of your continued success. Thanks from the bottom of my heart to you and all of Dr. A's other patients who went before me, paving the way and letting us benifit from your experience. There's no way I would have had the courage to go there without all the testimonies and tips. What a wonderful day to be you!!! A sincere congrats, Molly Mae 252/212/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views