home and relaxin'...

martyp
on 2/26/05 8:33 am - springfield, VA
hey everybody. i'm home and the familiarity sits well with me. a bit of a three-ring-circus trying to get the second half of my stiches out (6 hours and 4 urgent cares) but all's well that ends well. talk to you soon.
cathy.fowler
on 2/26/05 9:02 am - Mesquite, TX
Hi Marty, glad you're home! Enjoy those kids! Good luck on your recovery. I'd just talked myself into going home Tuesday after they take out the tube and 1/2 of staples, then I read your remark about the 6hrs and 4 urgent cares and I may have to saty after all! What was the problem?? Weekend? Please advise----I want to go home!!!! But, I am feeling great! Take care, Cathy Fowler
KrisInAL
on 2/27/05 12:42 pm - Bessemer, AL
I just wanted to let you know that I went home with all of my staples. I did get my G tube removed before I left. I called my primary doctor at home and asked him if he minded removing my staples & he said that he would. So, I flew home on Wednesday & he removed all my staples on Thursday. It was no big deal & didn't hurt at all - just a little pinch with each one.
tamara_b73
on 2/28/05 12:58 am - wisconsin dells, wi
Hey Marty! I'm so glad to hear that you are at home and feeling good. That sucks that it was such an issue getting the staples out, but at least it's done now. The worst is over. I so know what you mean about the comfort and familiarity of being home. That was the best thing for me. I felt so much better being around my own things. Talk to you later...take care, Tamara 2/9/05 321/297/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views