Oh yeah baby! Protein shake samples are in the house!!!

Molly Mae
on 2/25/05 10:48 pm - WA
Hey all you incredible shrinking awesome people! I finally received my protien sampler from bariatriceating dot com. It took about a week to get here. Shipped from Florida to Wa state, lol! Anyways, the lady, Susan Maria and I have a lot in common, I can just tell from the packaging of her poroduct. It was really cute and she shows a lot of attention to detail even for a simple order. (sounds like I'm braggin' on myself but really I'm braggin on her, lol) The package I bought is called the "taster's packet" I believe. It has samples of Propelete powders, Elite, the Nectar line including Fuzzy Navel and Roadside lemonade, and something else I can't remember. It came with one of the nicest shaker cups I've seen and a really delicious bar called Power Crunch. It was a complimentary sample. I have only tried the Fuzzy Navel drink so far. It was too weak at first and then I went back and read the directions, hehe. You are supposed to use 8oz of water. So, I ended up mixing it with Lemonade Crystal Light. It was really quiet palletable. I enjoyed sipping the whole thing down. That made for about 20 oz of fluids and 23 g protein. Pretty easy compared to all the smoothies I've been making with pro. powder, mil**** frozen banana, getting the flippin' blender all dirtied up at the end of the day if I am behind on protien. Plus this was only around 100 calories I think. There are a ton of samples to try so I'll let you know when I fall in love with one! Have you guys fallen in love with any good shakes yet? Molly
DW
on 2/26/05 3:48 am - Galveston, TX
Hi Molly, Just wanted to tell you that those of us who went to the OH convention in Arlington last May, had the pleasure of meeting Susan Marie and she is a beautiful and caring person. She donated samples (sounded just like the one you received) to all of us at Dr Aguirre's patient's reunion in Las Vegas. Dot
Molly Mae
on 2/26/05 5:29 am - WA
Hi Dot! Hope your weekend is going well. The weather is glorious here in the northwest. Yes, that Susan Maria is quiet a gal. I have been having a ball cooking out of her cookbook and she seems like such a quality person. How nice of her to donate those samples to you all. Hopefully, this year I can come to the reunion and meet you! Sounds like a lot of fun. Molly
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views