Hey! A Do Not Weigh Challenge!!!

Molly Mae
on 2/25/05 7:01 am - WA
Happy weekend everbody! Who is up for some good ol' fashioned self restraint? Whoo-hoo! I have been having a really hard time with my weight being stuck at 212 for about a week. I am going to follow the advice I gave someone else and put the scale away already! Every morning I go potty, strip, and weigh. Then frown for a long time because the scale won't move. So, anyway, I am making Wednesdays my day to weigh and will not do it again until then. Do not get me wrong, when IU am out of the honeymoon phase I will be a once a day girl for life. I never want my weight to sneek up on me again but for now, something's gotta give, LOL! Molly Mae 252/212/135
chunkable
on 2/25/05 7:06 am - federal way, wa
alright you damn woman lol I know this was directed at me lol I guess Ill jump on your bandwagon and stay off the scale till wednesday. I am going to excersize my bootey off until then. I really want to get under 300 soon. Thanks for reminding me how anal I am about weighing. Your soon to be neighbor. Cindy 335/308/165ish
Molly Mae
on 2/25/05 7:35 am - WA
You know I'll always have the hook up when it comes to accounability partnering, I need that! Hubby is out of the county for two weeks and I want to be lookin' hot when he comes home. Happy weekend, Molly
GerrAnn
on 2/25/05 8:25 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Molly Some of us are already doing it once a week...lol We learned quickly that the scale isnt always your friend.. So shall we all post on Wed what our weight is?? Getting ready to do my first measurments tomorrow.. Getting excited.. GerrAnn 244/224/135
Molly Mae
on 2/25/05 11:58 am - WA
Sounds great GerrAnn! I was doing well with not weighing so much but hten I fell back into the habit! So, "draw a line and step over" it as they say. Can't wait til we hear your measurments, Molly
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views