Friday Food Post. YAY FRIDAY

chunkable
on 2/24/05 11:58 pm - federal way, wa
Breakfast - 1/3 c cheerios with milk Snack - protein drink lunch - baked chips with cheddar cheese melted yumm snack - protein drink dinner - not sure mike's daughter is coming over might go somewhere for dinner if so probably soup or something light.
GerrAnn
on 2/25/05 1:15 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Good Morning Everyone It is a beautiful morning here in Arizona. Finally suppose to warm up to the low 70's. Walked 30min. and 1 3/4 miles on the treadmill this morning.. Started at 20 mins. and 1/2 mile a week or so ago.. I am still eating 2-3oz of food per Dr. A's instructions for the first month. Here is my food list for the day Protein Drink (and yes I'm a coffee person also so I have it in international coffee Francis) Breakfast 3oz Carb Control Dannon yogurt Lunch 1 slice thin ham 2oz mac and cheese (leftovers for the next week) Dinner 3 oz tomato soup 4 crackers proten drink 4 optisourse baractric vitamins (1 per meal) B-complex sublingual that I found at walmart 4 tums for calcium Water started tasting better last night for some reason..Go figure?? Can't stand the sweet drinks.. Thinking about making some sun tea.. Still working on 64oz... GerrAnn
TracyW
on 2/25/05 3:11 am - Spring, TX
Hey everyone... Breakfast - 2oz Carb Control Yougert, 1 Melba Toast with Peanut Better Snack - Protein Shake Lunch - 1 Cup Egg Drop Soup, Some steamed Veggies with Chicken - I just ate a couple of bites Snack - Protien Shake Dinner - I'm not sure yet.... Pot Pie really sounds good.
GerrAnn
on 2/25/05 3:56 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Tracy I have a question for you?? Are you eating the crust on that yummy pot pie?? I was going to get one the other day but decided to wait because I knew I would eat the crust... Yummy yummy Daughter told me today to try cream cheese with the ham im having for lunch. Might just have to go check it out.. GerrAnn
chunkable
on 2/25/05 4:17 am - federal way, wa
hey tracy you incredible shrinking man. Email me. Today is your anniversary ... Happy Anniversary... Cindy
Molly Mae
on 2/25/05 1:45 am - WA
Gooooood Mornin' Cindy and GerrAnn! Welp, so far, I am off to a runnin' start with good eating today. wake up- 3 oz coffee with creamer breakfast- one egg with light sour cream and left over veggies ans sharp cheddar 2 graham crackers ---oops gotta cut down on those. mmmm! lunch- sliced bbq pork (costco) dipped in spicy mustard and sesame seeds. chew, chew.. dinner- maybe a lean cuisine? mabe Azteca mexican insides of a chick. enchilada w/refried beans, my faveorite. protein shake samples if the UPS man would hurry up. Otherwise, I'll have the EAS coffee house nutrition shake More later! Molly
RenewedSpirit
on 2/25/05 2:38 am - Kuna, ID
Mornin Cindy, Mother (oh, am I allowed to speak to you yet?? Today is a boring day.. B protein shake..I get mine from GNC, it's vanilla ice cream flavor..and i mix it in my coffee to make it go down. Has 23g protein each scoop. L just finished 1/2 of a Lean Cuisine cheese lasagna with chicken scalopini added extra mozz cheese...seems like a waste to throw the other half away, but have you ever tried re-heating these? eww D not sure, sounds like homemade beef/cheese enchiladas not sure of a side item, still too full from lunch to think about dinner! trying my hardest to get at least 60 oz water in today....looks like I'll be ok on the protein. Steph
Candice E.
on 2/25/05 3:01 am - Lebanon, OR
Man , it sounds like you guys are doing great, I am hoping I do as well myself. Its winding down fast. Keep posting food, I am keeping track of all of ya, this is great ideas Thanks Cindy for starting this, alot of people are loveing it and I will post when I get back. Candice
chunkable
on 2/25/05 5:40 am - federal way, wa
okay so my tummy hated those few chips I had. I was in the bathroom for about 20 minutes. I think they fixed my other problem though lol. WIsh they had a toilet icon lol. I don't think Im going to try that again for awhile. Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views