Losing Inches

GerrAnn
on 2/24/05 6:55 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hey Everyone So today I decided to pamper myself and get my nails done all pretty.. I walked in and the nail tech said "WoW you have lost so much weight" and I said well thank-you but I've only lost 20lbs.. So then FINALLY the sun is out in Arizona and I decided to put the shorts on and sun bathe in the back yard and OMG if it wasn't for the binder my shorts would be falling off.. The moral of the story is that the scale is the enemy.. Your clothes don't lie!!! So now I have a skinny face, no boobs, and no butt.. OK that works... I'm dancing... GerrAnn
martyp
on 2/24/05 7:32 am - springfield, VA
hey gerrann... if i wanna lose my butt i'm gonna have to chop off my head.
nwlisac
on 2/24/05 8:27 am - Gresham, OR
GerrAnn Great job! Pretty soon you'll need suspenders! Glad the sun came back! Those pictures coming out of Cali are looking pretty grim. Hey Marty, glad you're doing better! Lisa
Cheri Moran
on 2/24/05 9:07 am - Big Spring, TX
Hi GerAnn! Doesn't it feel great when your clothes get too big? It really is a morale booster! You will find some really strange things like that happen all along the way. My most recent has been that I stayed in size 14 for what seemed forever. Then about three or four weeks ago I was able to wear size 12. Saturday I went to buy some pants and the 12 was too big. I had to buy size 10. I've bought three different styles and brands in a 10 so it's not just that one pair ran large. I never cease to be amazed! Keep up the good habits - you're doing great!!! Cheri
GW
on 2/24/05 9:32 am - Weatherford, TX
That is so fantastic! I can't wait to be able to post things like that! KEEP IT UP! Genie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 431 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 622 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1208 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1834 views